Our emphasis is always on your pet's well being, which is why we recommend alternatives to medication whenever possible. One of these alternatives is the use of Hill's prescription diets to maximize your pet’s life span.
Did you know that your senior pet can lose up to 2/3 of its kidney function and still survive on prescription K/D (kidney diet) food?
Other examples include:
- L/D (liver diet): improves liver values
- H/D (heart diet): decreases the workload on your pet’s heart
- C/D (urinary diet): prevents urinary bladder stones
- Metabolic diet: lasting weight loss diet that fits the way you feed your pet
- J/D (joint diet): reduces joint pain and the discomfort of arthritis as well as minimize shedding
- Z/D (hypoallergenic diet): for an extra sensitive stomach or food allergy